This is the Linux app named phpAV - AktienVerwaltung whose latest release can be downloaded as phpAV-v261.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpAV - AktienVerwaltung with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpAV - AktienVerwaltung
is a program to handle your shares within a web interface and see how the value grows up (or not). You can administrate several depots and shares. Course updates can be done manual and automatic with information from "Yahoo!". All values, statistics are online calculated or graphically viewed. Some special feetures for german taxpayers are included.
The diffence to the most existing solutions is, that the profit or loss statistics offered within this tool are time dependent on the duration you have the shares in your depot. So you can get real data about the percentage profit per year.
First usable version was v2.2.0 - 20060814, first public version was v2.6.0 - 20070224.
This program uses PHP (>5.x.y) as scripting language, as template engine 'Smarty' (>2.6.x), as database 'MySQL' (>5.x.y), for creating graphs 'LT Diagram Builder'. A good solution to fit all requirements (PHP, MySQL) is XAMPP.
Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpav/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.