This is the Linux app named PHPBalanceSheet whose latest release can be downloaded as PHPBalanceSheet-PROOF_OF_CONCEPT.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHPBalanceSheet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHPBalanceSheet is, as its name suggests, a balance sheet application implemented in PHP. The idea came from a real-world situation: filing tax returns, which requires the collating of taxable income and tax-deductable expenses.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpbalancesheet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.