This is the Linux app named phpGiggle whose latest release can be downloaded as phpGiggle-1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpGiggle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA tool to auto link keywords in HTML documents. All anchor tags for a website can be kept in one file, with HTML dynamically linked as it is displayed to vistors browser. This is most useful for sites with dynamic content, e.g. Blogs, News sites, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpgiggle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.