This is the Linux app named phpipam whose latest release can be downloaded as phpipam-1.4.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpipam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpipam is an open-source web IP address management application (IPAM). Its goal is to provide light, modern and useful IP address management. It is php-based application with MySQL database backend, using jQuery libraries, ajax and some HTML5/CSS3 features.
- demo: demo.phpipam.net
- IPv4 / IPv6 address management
- ICMP status updates, subnet scanning and status showing
- Domain authentication (AD) / OpenLDAP authentication
- Per-group permissions
- Multiple level of nested subnets
- Visual subnet display
- IPv4 / IPv6 address calculator
- VRF support
- VLAN management
- Device management
- RIPE import
- Import / export XLS files
- User management
- E-Mail notification with IP details
- IP database search
- IP request module
- IP range adding / editing / deleting
- Custom IP/subnet/userVLAN address fields
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpipam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.