This is the Linux app named phpMyCalendar whose latest release can be downloaded as phpMyCalendar1.1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpMyCalendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpMyCalendar is an application that stores appointments and anniversaries. It's a php-webpage based on MySQL that you can integrate into your MS Windows-Desktop as a channel, to avoid using another prog for this task. With multi- user and language sup
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmycalendar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.