This is the Linux app named phpMyChat whose latest release can be downloaded as phpMyChat-Plus_1.98.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpMyChat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpMyChat-Plus is an easy-to-install, easy-to-use multi-room PHP/DB chat. It is currently available for MySQLi, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and ODBC. It supports IRC-like commands, moderators, is available in 24 languages and fully compatible with php7.
- Apache compatible (2.4.47)
- php7 compatible (7.4.19)
- php8 compatible (8.0.6)
- MySQLi compatible (8.0.25)
- MariaDB compatible (10.5.10)
- UTF-8 compatible (utf8mb4)
- Full emoji support
- Live streaming Radio/TV plugin (HTML5 Media Player)
- Country Flag mode (MaxMind GeoIP)
- Statistics mod
- ProgramE (Alice AI) bot
- Gravatars mod and Avatars uploading allowed
- Archiving (logging) & Lurking mods
- Smilies, buzzes and image posting
- Off-line messaging mod
- Remember me
- Calendar mod
- Birthday mod
- Video posting (Youtube+195 sites)
- MathJax plugin support
- Notification sounds on new messages/events (on/off)
- SSL/TSL secure running (https)
Non-Profit Organizations, Customer Service, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQL-based, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmychat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.