This is the Linux app named PhpMyDictionary whose latest release can be downloaded as phpmydictionary1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhpMyDictionary with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFor researchers.Used for compiling one's own glossaries/jargons.Install Wizard/Admin Panel/Documentation included.Search Capability/Security Enhanced.You can also use it as indexer/catalogger like CD/Book catalog.Developed by Aung Khant(From Myanmar)
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmydic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.