This is the Linux app named phpns (PHP News System) whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.1.1alpha2_b1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named phpns (PHP News System) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
phpns (PHP News System)
DESCRIPTIONPhpns is a free, open-source PHP News System that will enable you to design your website the way you want, and include a dynamic CMS with one line of code. Phpns is released under the GNU GPL allowing you to edit, distribute, and share your customization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.