This is the Linux app named Piano Odyssey to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PianoOdysseyGL-0.9.4-win32-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Piano Odyssey to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Piano Odyssey to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Play a game similar to the popular console game by RedOctane, but designed for your MIDI keyboard. Levels range from Easy, where the hand position never changes and only white keys are used, to Expert, where every note on the sheet music is played.
Education, End Users/Desktop
OpenGL, FLTK, GLUT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pianoherogl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.