This is the Linux app named Piccolo XML Parser for Java whose latest release can be downloaded as piccolo-1.04-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Piccolo XML Parser for Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Piccolo XML Parser for Java
Piccolo is the fastest SAX parser for Java, supporting SAX1, SAX2, and JAXP (SAX only). Piccolo is different from other parsers in that it was developed using parser generators. It weighs 160K including XML APIs. See http://piccolo.sf.net for more info.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/piccolo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.