This is the Linux app named Piko stats whose latest release can be downloaded as Piko_141.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Piko stats with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Piko solar inverter interface. Get online real time data and status. Get also history data. Database management of data. Exports, graphs, ... Manage data and stats using a SQLite or MySQL database. Third party intergration. See the Wiki home page for more informations.
- Get online realtime and history data from inverter (Status, Energy counters, technical data (U, I, P, ...))
- Network communication over TCP/IP to the inverter
- Save data in SqLite or MySQL database
- Calc and display statistics
Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/piko/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.