This is the Linux app named Ping Script Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as pingscriptlinux.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ping Script Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ping Script Linux
DESCRIPTIONPing Script Linux is a free script written in bash that pings an arbitrary number of websites from a text file and saves it to a separate output file.
- Simple to use
- Pings an arbitrary number of sites
- Pings sites in parallel
- Records timestamp of each ping
- Possible to send email after completion
- Logging capabilities
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pingscriptlinux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.