This is the Linux app named Pingoo whose latest release can be downloaded as pingoo-0.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pingoo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPingoo (initially named "SADMIN", later renamed because of the similarity to other software names) by Sun is a simple content management system based on PHP5 and MySQL. While not as complex as i.e. Joomla, it allows to manage easily personal websites,
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pingoo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.