This is the Linux app named PingChecker whose latest release can be downloaded as PingChecker_20.9.13_win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PingChecker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Note: I need somebody to test this on a Mac. It "should" work, but I don't have a Mac to test it out on. If you have time to test it, you can submit a question in the Discussion area here, or e-mail me directly with the results and we'll work it from there (email@example.com).
PingChecker is a tool I wrote to help myself with pinging multiple hostnames or IP addresses for the purpose of determining patterns. You can enter targets yourself, or read names stored in a file, and ping all of them in sequence. The results are saved in both plain text and CSV format for easy viewing.
If you'd like to donate there's several ways to do so:
Bitcoin (BTC): bc1q86c5j7wvf6cw78tf8x3szxy5gnxg4gj8mw4sy2
Monero (XMR): 42ho3m9tJsobZwQDsFTk92ENdWAYk2zL8Qp42m7pKmfWE7jzei7Fwrs87MMXUTCVifjZZiStt3E7c5tmYa9qNxAf3MbY7rD
Basic Attention Token (BAT): 0x523eC9d30FeA66EC26eDDDe5c7c2A49CBA961ef7
- Ping multiple machines (in sequence) by either hostname or IP address
- Cross platform, runs on Windows and Linux (Maybe Mac OSX, needs testing)
- Customize the program to suit your needs, such as taking a list exported from Active Directory and using that as input
- Saves the results in plain text and CSV format for easy viewing
- Enter targets manually, or read a long list of them from a file
System Administrators, Auditors, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pingchecker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.