This is the Linux app named Piwigo whose latest release can be downloaded as piwigo-2.7.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Piwigo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Piwigo is a photo gallery software for the web. It comes with powerful features for publishing your photos and smart browsing capabilities such as categories, tags, or chronology. Extensions make Piwigo easily customizable.
- upload your photos from your web browser or any FTP software
- upload photos from desktop applications like Digikam, Shotwell or Lightroom
- upload photos with dedicated desktop apps like pLoader, Jiwigo or PiwigoBook
- organize your photos in albums (unlimited tree)
- add tags to your photos and combine them for browsing
- plugins and themes for easy customization
- browse by dates
- user comments
- search engine
- email and RSS notifications
- SEO friendly with meaningful URLs including tag/category/photo names
- statistics and details on visits
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/piwigo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.