This is the Linux app named Pix whose latest release can be downloaded as master.lmde4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pix is an image management application with image viewing, browsing, organizing and editing capabilities. It is part of the X-Apps project, which aims at producing cross-distribution and cross-desktop software.
Pix supports numerous image types including: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, ICO and XPM; with optional support for RAW and HDR (high dynamic range) images. It is also able to view EXIF data attached to JPEG images.
Pix has its own set of image editing tools that enable you to make color, hue, saturation, lightness and contrast adjustments, as well as a number of advanced tools such as slide shows, converting image format and more.
- Image browsing
- Image viewing
- Support for various image types (BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, ICO, XPM)
- Image organizer
- Image editor (changing color, hue, saturation, lightness and contrast; scale, rotate and crop images, etc.)
- Advanced features (slide show, import images, create index image, convert image format, etc.)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pix.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.