This is the Linux app named PixelRunner to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PixelRunner3.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PixelRunner to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PixelRunner to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:You navigate a green Pixel-Block through a field of random generated colored Pixel-Blocks. Some Pixel-Blocks help you to reach a high score and some don't.
If there's no way out, you should fire your laser with SPACE.
There's also a possibility to pause the game with 'P'.
With the arrow-keys UP and DOWN you can move the green Pixel-Block.
Every fifty scorepoints the refresh speed gets faster.
Update 3.4 :
+Bugfix on Game-over-Frame
Update 3.3 :
+Game-over-Frame with restart Button and close Button closes whole program
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixelrunner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.