This is the Linux app named PK Rhythm to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PKRhythm0.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PK Rhythm to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PK Rhythm to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PK Rhythm is a rhythm game based on Mother 3's battle combo system. Time your beats to the tempo and try to get 16-hit combos! It's still under development, but feel free to check it out.
- Any song with any rhythm can be played, not just music from Mother 3.
- All the crazy rhythms with loops, skips, speed ups, etc. can be easily made.
- The player can choose a theme for the menus. From Plain to Strawberry to whatever style is made.
- Every time a beat is played, an instrument plays. These instruments are customizable.
- The game can be translated into any language trough the use of simple text files.
- Simultaneous multiplayer modes, with bots and team battles included.
- Several modes, mini modes and options, to make the gameplay more meaningful and less stale.
- A console, with dozens of in-depth options.
- Support for the visually impaired (color-blind, total blindness, etc.)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pkrhythm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.