This is the Linux app named PL-jrxml2pdf whose latest release can be downloaded as jrxml2pdf-18.104.22.168.release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PL-jrxml2pdf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PL-jrxml2pdf is a PL/SQL-program which takes a report-definition in jrxml-format and generated a PDF-result from it. It's pure PL/SQL, so there's no need for any middleware.
Design your reports graphically, e.g. by using iReports from JasperSoft, then use PL-jrxml2pdf as runtime-engine to generate PDF from PL/SQL.
The software comes with an Oracle APEX-application whichs installs all required objects and samples.
Also the APEX-application allows you
- to manage all PL-jrxml2pdf-objects
- to run reports
- to view logs written when running a report
The JRXML-generator allows you to generate report-definitions out of APEX-pages to fasten the process of creating reports.
See the Wiki for detailed version-info.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pljrxml2pdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.