This is the Linux app named Plandora Project Management whose latest release can be downloaded as plandora-v1.14.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Plandora Project Management with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Plandora Project Management
Including: time track, request management, customized reports (based to iReport), customized KPIs, dashboard gadgets, knowledge base, risk management, costs and budget management, agile board, resource capacity, surveys, SVN integration, and Gantt chart. The tool also includes: extendable agents (email notification, audit agents, etc), meta fields and custom forms.
- Balanced Scorecard of Projects
- Meta-fields for main forms
- Gantt Chart
- Knowledge Base with 'google-like' searching
- Customized Reports using JasperReports
- TO-Do Lists for project resources
- Capacity Management
- Custom Project Surveys
- Integration with SVN
- Agile Board built-in
- Project Risks monitoring and management
Information Technology, Customer Service, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Management
JDBC, MySQL, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plandora/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.