This is the Linux app named Planets to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Planets.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Planets to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Planets to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:With Planets you can create and simulate planetary systems on your computer using Newton's law of universal gravitation. This program can be used in schools for illustration and students can experiment with it themselves.
I created this project as part of the German Abitur exam, which is why the help documents are currently only available in German.
- Python 2.7
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Ubuntu
Other operating systems may work but were not tested.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/planets-sk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.