This is the Linux app named Plannerz whose latest release can be downloaded as distributable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Plannerz with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This system offers a multi-user timetable management and scheduling system. Users add, delete and modify personal timetable entries as well as schedule common meetings involving other users. The system provides an easy to use user interface to find free available slots in others' time tables. Set customizable email reminders for events and generate PDF reports about users' activity.
- Schedule personal and shared events across network.
- Set customizable email reminders for events.
- Generate PDF reports about users' activity.
- Platform independent. (Runs on Windows/Linux)
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plannerz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.