This is the Linux app named Plant-Plotters Quest to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ppq-1208407766.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Plant-Plotters Quest to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Plant-Plotters Quest to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a simple "green" adventure game with a textual user interface. The game-play may be equated to a MUD mixed with a Roguelike (Nethack). Players convert legislators to hippies by planting grass and trees and replace cities with forests and plains.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ppq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.