This is the Linux app named PlantUML whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2022.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PlantUML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Generate UML diagram from textual description. PlantUML is not affected by the log4j vulnerability. The easiest way to test PlantUML is in an online solution that has PlantUML embedded, such as our online server. After testing, you may want to install PlantUML locally. Run (or have your software call) PlantUML, using sequenceDiagram.txt as input. The output is an image, which either appears in the other software, or is written to an image file on disk. Diagrams are defined using a simple and intuitive language. (see PlantUML Language Reference Guide). Images can be generated in PNG, in SVG or in LaTeX format. It is also possible to generate ASCII art diagrams (only for sequence diagrams).
- Write Sequence diagrams
- Write use case diagrams
- Write object diagrams
- Write component diagrams
- Write JSON data and YAML data
- Write Work Breakdown Structure diagram (WBS)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plantuml.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.