This is the Linux app named playbox.fx to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as playboxfx-8.0.0-windows-portable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named playbox.fx to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
playbox.fx to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Playbox.fx is a free, ad-free and still growing collection of board games. It is a private hobby project with no commercial goals.
It contains Mahjong Solitaire, Draughts, Chess, Go, Halma, Nine Men's Morris and Peg Solitaire. The games can be played against a simple AI or locally against friends. There is a portable version (zip) for Linux. There is an installer (exe) and a portable version (zip) for Windows.
Have fun and stay healthy, Markus.
P.S. If you like the project and you have an idea how to improve it, I would like to hear from you. Help doesn't have to be technical. Translation into your native language would be of great help or a hint of software bugs. You can either contact me via email to my SourceForge account or create a ticket in the "Support" area.
- Mill game
- Peg solitaire game
- Draughts game
- Mahjong solitaire game
- Chess game
- Go game
- Halma game
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/playbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.