This is the Linux app named PlayerSelector to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PlayerSelector.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PlayerSelector to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PlayerSelector to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PlayerSelector allows players to be selected for video games using a simple, but full featured Java-based GUI. It can be utilized in any environment where a number of players need to be selected at a time (such as 4 for a console game).
- Import player information (name, ID, and rank) from a text file.
- Select players at random, or based partially on rank.
- Select anywhere from 0 to all players at a time.
- Update player information at any time.
Java Swing, Java AWT
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/playerselector/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.