This is the Linux app named Playwright whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.14.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Playwright with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Playwright is a Node library for automating Chromium, Firefox and WebKit using a single API. It supports headless execution for all these browsers on Linux, macOS and Windows, providing automated web browser interactions that are fast, capable, reliable and ever-green.
Playwright enables a broad spectrum of cross-browser web automation capabilities, which are used by Single Page Apps and Progressive Web Apps. These include scenarios that span multiple pages, domains and iframes; emulation of mobile devices, geolocation, and permissions; upload and download files and many more.
- Automates various web browser capabilities
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/playwright.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.