This is the Linux app named pmacct - IPv4/IPv6 accounting package whose latest release can be downloaded as pmacct-0.12.0rc4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pmacct - IPv4/IPv6 accounting package with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pmacct - IPv4/IPv6 accounting package
DESCRIPTIONpmacct is a set of passive network monitoring tools to account, aggregate, classify and export IPv4/v6 traffic; collection methods are libpcap, ULOG, NetFlow, sFlow; backends include MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, memory tables. Native BGP implementation.
Web-based, Console/Terminal, Command-line
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmacct/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.