This is the Linux app named PocketInsanity to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenJazz_20060514.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PocketInsanity to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PocketInsanity to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PocketInsanity is a project to provide ports of existing Open Source projects to the PocketPC ARM Platform. Examples are FreeSCI (Sierra Games VM), UAE (Amiga Emulator), Wolfenstein 3D and XRick. More are following as the project advances.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pocketinsanity/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.