This is the Linux app named PocketMoney to QIF whose latest release can be downloaded as pm2qif-0.3.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PocketMoney to QIF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PocketMoney to QIF
pm2qif is a small Perl script that will export transactions stored in a PocketMoney for Palm database into a standard .QIF file, ready for importing into many finance applications, such as GNUCash.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pm2qif/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.