This is the Linux app named POCO C++ Libraries whose latest release can be downloaded as poco-1.4.6p1-all.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named POCO C++ Libraries with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
POCO C++ Libraries
DESCRIPTIONNOTE: Current source code as well as bugs/patches are on GitHub:
C++ class libraries for network-centric, portable applications, integrated perfectly with the C++ Standard Library. Includes network protocols (Sockets, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, etc.), SQL database access and XML parsing. Licensed under Boost license.
- cross-platform and platform abstraction (Windows, Linux, Unix, Windows CE, QNX)
- threads, thread synchronization and advanced abstractions for multithreaded programming
- streams and filesystem access
- shared libraries and class loading
- powerful logging and error reporting
- security and encryption
- network programming (TCP/IP sockets, HTTP client and HTTP server, FTP, SMTP, POP3, etc.)
- XML parsing (SAX2 and DOM) and generation
- configuration file and options handling
- SQL database access (ODBC, MySQL, SQLite)
- JSON support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/poco/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.