This is the Linux app named PoDoFo whose latest release can be downloaded as podofo-0.9.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PoDoFo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The PoDoFo library is a free, portable C++ library. It can parse and modify existing PDF files and create new ones from scratch. It also includes several tools to work with PDF files.
It features an unique approach which provides access to PDF documents via an object tree. Therefore, PDFs can be created and or manipulated using a simple tree structure.
- Create PDF files
- Read PDF files
- Modify PDF files
- Simple commandline tools to work with PDF files
- Encrypt and sign PDFs
- Draw PDFs
- Unicode fonts
- Font subsetting
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/podofo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.