This is the Linux app named Swagger2Markup whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev1.3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Swagger2Markup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The primary goal of this project is to simplify the generation of up-to-date RESTful API documentation by combining documentation that’s been hand-written with auto-generated API documentation produced by Swagger. The result is intended to be an up-to-date, easy-to-read, on- and offline user guide, comparable to GitHub’s API documentation. The output of Swagger2Markup can be used as an alternative to swagger-UI and can be served as static content. Swagger2Markup converts a Swagger JSON or YAML file into several AsciiDoc or GitHub Flavored Markdown documents which can be combined with hand-written documentation. The Swagger source file can be located locally or remotely via HTTP. Swagger2Markup supports the Swagger 1.2 and 2.0 specifications. Internally it uses the official swagger-parser and my markup-document-builder. You can use Swagger2Markup to convert your contract-first Swagger YAML file into a human-readable format.
- The project requires at least JDK 8
- You can use Swagger2Markup to convert your contract-first Swagger YAML file into a human-readable format
- Combine it with hand-written documentation
- You can choose the code-first approach and use Swagger2Markup together with Swagger JAX-RS
- AsciiDoc is preferable to Markdown as it has more features
- You can generate your HTML5, PDF and EPUB documentation via asciidoctorj
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swagger2markup.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.