This is the Linux app named Pointofsale-sourcecode-laravel whose latest release can be downloaded as laravelpos.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pointofsale-sourcecode-laravel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Point of sale source code using laravel php artisan - aplikasi kasir
Simple point of sale using laravel php artisan.
For Small shop with simple modules for point of sale transaction.
User account edit/update and delete.
Product name product , decription / barcode , sell price , buy price ,update edit and delete features.
Cashier for point of sale transaction, with receipt ticket print or you can customises with A4 letter format if you needed.
Report sale details.
THIRD PARTY INSTALL
NPM / Git bash
HOW TO INSTALL
Download / Fork it
Extract file on c:\xampp\htdocs\yourfolderapps
Copy .env.example file and rename with .env
Create new mysql databased
Import laravelpos.sql on database
Configure env file with your sql database
Open Git bash / NPM and run composer install
php artisan key:generate
run php artisan serve
Clouds web app : just upload on host
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pointofsale-sourcecode-laravel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.