This is the Linux app named Political economy library to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as political_economy_1.0.0-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Political economy library to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Political economy library to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Political economy library is a set of classes and accompanied tools for simulation of economy based on employment by companies, production of goods and consumption - EPC model. Actually it includes market-based model for research of the effects of Tobin tax. The library is based on Zarja library.
- Zarja library
Government, Science/Research, Education, Legal Industry
Project is a templating system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/politeconomy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.