This is the Linux app named PolyViz to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PolyViz-source-1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PolyViz to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PolyViz to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PolyViz is a tool for visualizing n-dimensional polyhedra. Motivated by the difficulty of reasoning about the iteration spaces of nested loops with many levels, PolyViz allows users to visualize polyhedral representations of those iteration spaces.
- Polyhedron Visualization
- View 3D slices of N-D Polyhedra
- Aids intuition about the Polyhedral Model of programming
- Real-time Rendering
- Modular and Extensible
- Express polyhedra textually as inequalities
- Useful as a teaching tool
Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polyviz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.