This is the Linux app named Pooled-Storage Filesystem- PFS for Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as poolfs.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pooled-Storage Filesystem- PFS for Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pooled-Storage Filesystem- PFS for Linux
does fixed size volumes frustrates you ? Then, Use PFS.. Pool the partitions together (even while mounted ) expand them dynamically. The current version supports only dynamic expansion of file system but the dynamic shrinking feature will be added soon.!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pfs-inodz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.