This is the Linux app named PortMedia whose latest release can be downloaded as portmidi-v2.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PortMedia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PortMedia was created to develop and share cross-platform, open-source I/O libraries for digital media including MIDI, video, and audio. Only a few things were released under the PortMedia umbrella. These are now hosted by the github.com/Portmidi/ project, where you can find the lastest versions of PortMidi, portsmf (Standard MIDI File support and more), and see github.com/rbdannenberg/scorealign for MIDI and/or Audio score alignment.
Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/portmedia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.