This is the Linux app named PostCSS whose latest release can be downloaded as 8.3.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PostCSS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PostCSS is a tool for transforming styles with JS plugins. These plugins can do a great number of things: transpile future CSS syntax, lint your CSS, support variables and mixins, and so much more. PostCSS works by taking a CSS file and providing an API to analyze and modify its rules (through its transformation into an Abstract Syntax Tree). The API can then be used by plugins to do a lot of useful things.
With PostCSS, you can increase code readability by adding vendor prefixes to CSS rules; convert modern CSS so it's understood by more browsers; and avoid errors in your CSS via stylelint, a modern CSS linter. PostCSS currently has over 200 plugins, and is being used by industry leaders worldwide.
- Over 200 plugins, including linters, syntaxes, and more
- Trusted by industry leaders
- Open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/postcss.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.