This is the Linux app named Postfix Extensible Policy Daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as pfxpold-1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Postfix Extensible Policy Daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Postfix Extensible Policy Daemon
The Postfix Extensible Policy Daemon aims to provide a flexible framework for policy delegation in the context of the Postfix MTA. It is written in Perl and accepts policy check routines in the form of Perl modules.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pfxpold/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.