This is the Linux app named PostVis Admin whose latest release can be downloaded as postvisadmin_1_5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PostVis Admin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PostVis Admin is a Web GUI for Postfix and Amavisd-New. Uses MySQL for Amavisd-New settings and virtual user information for Postfix. Full management of Virtual Users, Quarantine, and Amavisd-New Policies through the Web GUI.
- Web GUI For Postfix and Amavisd-New
- Control Amavisd-New Filtering Policies
- Administrate Quarantine from Web Interface
- View what rules Spamassassin is using to filter mail
- Detailed header reports for quarantine.
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/postvisadmin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.