This is the Linux app named Powersim whose latest release can be downloaded as Powersim-0.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Powersim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Power/Energy simulation in SystemC. Powersim is a SystemC class library aimed to the calculation of power and energy consumption of hardware described at system level. To this end C++ operators are monitored and different energy models can be used for each data type. Powersim does not require any change in the application source code.
Current version is 0.3.0.
- Computational complexity estimate in SystemC
- Power estimation in SystemC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/powersim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.