This is the Linux app named ppc_sim_booke whose latest release can be downloaded as ppcsimbooke-0.01.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ppc_sim_booke with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An experimental ISS for freescale's e500v2 core. It is meant to simulate only cpu and memory subsystem and is purely intended for academic/learning purposes only.
- full support of booke mmu emulation ( l2 tlbs only ).
- support for a target based memory model ( targetting DDR, CCSR and IFC for time being )
- support for a well tested logging framework.
- support for an interactive python shell to control the simulation environment.
- support for an elf loader to directly load elf binaries in memory.
- support for powerpc exception mechanism.
- all core instructions except SPE are implemented.
- support for instruction tracing and coverage logging.
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
Python, C++, Assembly
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ppcsimbooke/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.