This is the Linux app named Practical Music Search whose latest release can be downloaded as pms-0.42.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Practical Music Search with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Practical Music Search
Practical Music Search is a ncurses-based client for the Music Player Daemon. It has a command line interface much like Vim, and supports custom colors, layouts and key bindings. PMS aims to be accessible and highly configurable.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.