This is the Linux app named Preference Learning Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as PLT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Preference Learning Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Preference Learning Toolbox
DESCRIPTIONPreference learning (PL) is a core area of machine learning that handles datasets with ordinal relations. As the number of generated data of ordinal nature such as ranks and subjective ratings is increasing, the importance and role of the PL field becomes central within machine learning research
This SourceForge project provides an open source preference learning toolbox (PLT) that supports the key data modelling phases incorporating various popular data preprocessing, feature selection and preference learning methods.
Information about how to use and modify the tool is available on the wiki:
The tool is free for scientific use. If you use PLT in your scientific work, please cite as:
Farrugia, Vincent E., Héctor P. Martínez, and Georgios N. Yannakakis.
"The Preference Learning Toolbox." arXiv preprint arXiv:1506.01709 (2015)
- Dataset Preprocessing
- Automatic Feature Selection (nBest, SFS)
- Preference Learning Algorithms (Ranking SVM, ANN-BP, EANN)
- Experiment Reporting and Model Storage
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pl-toolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.