This is the Linux app named Prettier whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prettier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Prettier is an open source, opinionated code formatter that basically takes all the original styling of your code and enforces a consistent code style through parsing and reprinting following its own rules. It takes the maximum line length into account, wrapping code if needed.
Prettier makes writing code in one consistent style automatic, painless and so much easier. No need to spend so much time, effort and mental energy discussing styles or formatting your code. Simply press save and your code is formatted.
- Consistent code styling
- Support for numerous programming languages
- Integrates with most editors
- Easy to adopt and use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prettier.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.