This is the Linux app named Primenum whose latest release can be downloaded as primenum-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Primenum with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
*Changelog: NOW AS A DEB PACKAGE!
Only for Unix-and unixoid Operating Systems!
(It is programmed on Linux Ubuntu 15.10)
You can with the Shell- and Python Program calc prime numbers to, no: NO LIMIT (Okay, maybe the processor speed: Calculation of prime numbers to 1.000.000 prime numbers a AMD Athon II M300 goes to 90min! and by a i7 6700HQ 12min!)
A installer and README is to package packed ;-)
- Calculation of prime numbers
- With the Sieve of Eratosthenes with Python
- Some more cool Tools...
- Support with new features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/squirrel-primenum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.