This is the Linux app named Primo Dynamic Web Content Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as primo_0.8.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Primo Dynamic Web Content Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Primo Dynamic Web Content Manager
DESCRIPTIONUsers can create and manage a website, they don’t need a database or root privileges, only perl/cgi.The output of the software is simple html.Perl is used to create, modify, & enable polls and forums.Cascade Style Sheets and XML will prevail also.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/primomanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.