This is the Linux app named PRIMUS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as URLtoLastestPRIMUSversion.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PRIMUS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PRIMUS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:NEW: Download new version with Pedigree Reconstruction at primus.gs.washington.edu
This versions is outdated and incomplete. Please visit the new website for the complete version of PRIMUS.
We present a method adapted from graph theory that always identifies the maximum set of unrelated individuals in any dataset, and allows weighting parameters to be utilized in unrelated sample selection. PRIMUS reads in user-generated IBD estimates and outputs the maximum possible set of unrelated individuals, given a specified threshold of relatedness. Additional information for preferential selection of individuals may also be utilized. For example, when there are two equally sized maximum sets of unrelated individuals in a network, PRIMUS can preferentially select the set with more affected individuals.
Subscribe to the PRIMUS-Users e-mail list for notifications of updates and new versions.
- Identifies maximum unrelated set of individuals from a genetic dataset
- Groups samples into family networks
- Generates .dot files to visualize family networks
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/primus-beta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.