This is the Linux app named PRINSEQ to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as prinseq-lite-0.20.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PRINSEQ to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PRINSEQ to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA bioinformatics tool to PRe-process and show INformation of SEQuence data. The tool is written in Perl and can be helpful if you want to filter, reformat, or trim your sequence data. It also generates basic statistics for your sequences.
End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prinseq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.